Pay in 4X without fees from 200 to €2,000 of purchase
€949.00 - €6,999.00
MONDRAKER Raze R MTB trail red grey 2023
MONDRAKER Superfoxy Enduro bike silver blue 2023
MONDRAKER Foxy R MTB All-Mountain Deep purple / Light blue 2023
MONDRAKER Foxy MTB All-Mountain black gray red 2023
MONDRAKER Superfoxy R Enduro MTB green silver gray 2023
BMC Twostroke AL 27 (Deore 1x10) MTB 2023
CANNONDALE Scalpel Carbon SE 2 MTB Trail Black Magic 2023
CANNONDALE Trail SL 3 hardtail MTB Black Pearl 2023
CANNONDALE Jekyll 1 MTB Enduro beetle green 2022
BMC Twostroke AL Four (SX Eagle) MTB Cross-country 2022
MONDRAKER Raze trail MTB black white 2023
MONDRAKER Chrono R MTB graphite grey orange 2023
MONDRAKER Chrono MTB grey black 2023
MONDRAKER Chrono MTB black orange 2023
CANNONDALE Jekyll 2 Enduro Mountain Bike Purple Haze 2023
CANNONDALE Scalpel carbon SE 2 MTB Trail mango 2023
CANNONDALE Jekyll 2 MTB enduro Graphite 2023
BMC Twostroke AL Six (Deore mix 1x10) Cross-country MTB 2023
BMC Twostroke AL Five (Deore mix 1x11) Cross-country MTB 2023
BMC Twostroke AL One (NX Eagle 1x12) Cross Country MTB 2023
MONDRAKER Foxy Carbon R MTB All-Mountain Cherry red/Carbone 2022
Mountain bikes (MTBs) are designed to ride on rough roads, mountain trails and difficult terrains. MTBs are versatile bikes that can be used for hiking, downhill, competition and even for daily commutes. There are several types of MTBs that have been designed to meet the specific needs of cyclists.
- Hiking MTBs: These bikes are designed for use on hiking trails and mountain paths. They generally have front and rear suspensions to absorb shocks, wide tires for better grip and a frame geometry that allows for a comfortable riding position.
- Downhill MTBs: These bikes are designed for fast downhill and mountain jumps. They generally have strong front and rear suspensions to absorb shocks, disk brakes for better braking and a frame geometry that allows for an aggressive riding position.
- Cross-country MTBs: These bikes are designed for cross-country competitions and long distances. They generally have lightweight suspensions for better performance, narrow tires for speed and a frame geometry that allows for an efficient riding position.
- Electric MTBs: These bikes are equipped with an electric motor that assists the cyclist while pedaling. They are designed for use on hiking trails and mountain paths, as well as for daily city commutes.
- Dirtjump MTBs: These bikes are designed for jumping and acrobatics on a bike. They generally have strong front and rear suspensions to absorb shocks, disk brakes for better braking and a frame geometry that allows for an aggressive riding position.
It is important to choose an MTB that is suitable for your riding style and needs. High-end MTBs are generally lighter and more powerful, but they are also more expensive. Entry-level MTBs are more affordable, but they may not offer the same performance or durability. If you are looking for an MTB, you can find a wide selection of models at LVR Cycles, a specialized store that sells high-quality bikes.
Complete Mountain Bike Purchase at LVR Cycles
- Mountain Bike (Off-Road Bike)
- Mountain bike
- Downhill bike
- Cross-country bike Hiking bike