Pay in 4X without fees from 200 to €2,000 of purchase
LOOK Keo Classic 3 Plus pedals
Automatic road pedals
Displaying a very attractive price, the LOOK Keo Classic 3 Plus pedals provide access to the quality and all the know-how of the French brand.
Easy to use, they have a large and wide support surface with robust steel inserts allowing excellent pedaling stability, and offer the possibility of adjusting the tension for very easy putting on / taking off.
On the technical side, the axle line of the Kéo Classic 3 uses a very robust oversize steel axle, miniature ball bearings (12 mm inside x 18 mm outside) and a needle bearing for better resistance to corrosion. effort. A spacer positioned to hold the needle bearing reduces friction and allows better fluidity during rotation.
These pedals adapt to all cyclist profiles, from beginners to experienced riders, thanks to the tension adjustment between 8 and 12, for pedaling that is both efficient and pleasant.
- Shims Provided: Yes
- Black color
- On/Off Adjustable: Yes
- Shaft Material: Chromoly Steel
- Body Material: Composite
- Voltage: 8-12
- Weight (Manufacturer): 280 g
- Weight ( LVR Cycles ): Color - Black: 277g
- Bi-injected composite body / 53 mm chromoly axle;
- 9/16 x 20mm thread;
- Support surface: 400 mm²; steel inserts on the surface;
- Shaft / sole height: 15.7 mm;
- Spring tension adjustable from 8 to 12;
- Supplied with gray Keo Grip cleats (4.5° angular freedom) and screws;
- 100% French manufacturing / Warranty: 2 years;
- Compatible with all shoes on the market.